Saturday, March 2, 2013

Survive



Well its been a little more than 4 years since I worked on any of my projects including this blog. I have started new projects but have finished very few. Reading over the posts on this blog makes me wonder what drove me to be interested in writing reveiws about software. Of course I have read thousands of reviews on video games,systems and other related subjects. But in the past few years I have been reading reviews of a different kind. Survival training and concepts of gear that is needed during such a situation. Whenever both sides "of the aisle" (as lamestream media would say) are no longer able to keep the peace or as nutnfancy puts it wrol(without rule of law) or a shtf (shit hits the fan) I don't think anyone would want to be around for that.



It is possible to get free training on the internet for budding survival enthusiasts. This isn't commercialized bulls*** this is good time spent learning important urban and jungle survival. Important points on gear selection and use. Technical explanations on individual experiences to catapult your skill-set. Guns and the passion that comes with the creation of such a fine tool that demands much respect. Love for shooting sports and practicing proper self defense techniques are the most important.

No comments: